Friday, April 8, 2011

Magical Quotes.


If there ever was/is a time to awaken, take a clear look around, this is it.


The essence of the Soul travels in all directions.

When the realization strikes that Life is eternal, there is no rush anymore. Only one thing remains absolutely important... this one moment and aligning ourself in it, no matter what it is. Everything else is only relatively important.


Plunging into the depths of uncertainty, the unknown. With no fear and absolute trust... here in lies the Peace that surpasses all understanding. Simply step out of the way and let it all unfold gracefully.



I can't complain. I am very Peaceful and secure in this crazy world, maintaining my calm in the storm here. Not letting the outside shake me. I am here to see this thing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment