Tuesday, June 21, 2011

G H A S T L Y ∞ T O U R


Most of you probably know that I am a musician. Some may not. But, the truth is, I am here to play music. I have been playing since I was 9. I am now 35. It has always been my calling.

But, 8 years ago, when along a road trip up Route 1, along the Full West Coast of the U.S., from Tijuana, Mexico to Vancouver, Canada, I had a shift in Consciousness. I knew for the first time with absolute certainty that I am here to play music. The decision came to me "readymade." There was no doubt, not even .01%. I knew I had to to move to NYC to play and share music. I recall driving up that coast and thinking ~ I wanna be touring up this coast, playing music, and sharing great times with authentic human beings... well, dreams do turn into reality. Here I Am...  

When I am on tour, I am sure this blog will slow down, but it will be a time of building towards bigger adventures, and refreshing insights. I am so grateful that everyone has allowed me into their lives. It is a wonderful experience... I hope to see you on the road. 

∞ L O V E ∞ ~ C.B. ∞

No comments:

Post a Comment